Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Never ever received jackpot...remove it or replace it...it makes me feel like this game cheats.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Verna, I am gathering a list of messages posted regarding the Jackpot so I will add this message to the list.
Hi Verna, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? I know that there was a glitch reported not too long ago on the Jackpot and not receiving your rewards. Hopefully they will fix this soon.