Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to reset candy crush progress. But I have Gold bar that I save and purchased. If you manual reset my game progress, am I still getting my Gold bar that I had pruchased?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jill!
If we manually move your game to level 1 your Gold Bars aren't affected. Your Gold Bars are saved in our player account (connected through your Facebook or Kingdom account) and are saved even if your game is reset.
If you disconnect the game from your FB/Kingdom account, and connect the game to another account you won't be able to see those Gold Bars.
I can see that my colleague has replied to your email already so please go ahead and reply to that if you have any further doubts.
Have a great day
Jenny - King Care Team