Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I win boosters on Candy Crush Saga but they do not show up. I am playing on my tablet. They do show up on my phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandra, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? If so, please write back here and let us know what you are doing to win the boosters. Then we can try to help you figure this out further.