Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have reached at level 2825 of candy crush saga but no more level showing, please help me and send reply to my email address amirnasir0999@gmail.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have no access to email at this moment so hopefully you will come back here to read this. You didn't mention where you are playing the game. If you are playing on Internet Explorer then it ends at 2825 because King is no longer user Adobe Flash to play the game. You need to play on another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. If this doesn't resolve the issue, please write back here and I'll see what else I can find for you.