Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a new android phone and lost all of my progress ... help, please ... and thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So are you still not back to your current level on your mobile? I will elevate this to a King Admin who can look into your account. You should see a response here on King Care.
Hi Bill, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. If not, please write me back here and let me know what level you were on and I will try to elevate this to a King Admin.
When I got the new phone, I was on 520 or so ... I have now move on to 528, on my computer with Facebook. Thanks