Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Collecting 3 yellow candy is not possible due to the glitch that 'lucky candy' turns either in yellow or frostie, but the level has only 3 lucky candies. It is not possible to pass even with the additional booster! This is quite annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi K.Shah,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I just went through 1879 again to see if there is a glitch. I passed it but I made sure to use my check mark booster just in case, I had enough come down in order to get the required amount of yellow. I guess easier said than done but you'll get through it. Just keep trying and keep trying to have new candies drop as to get more chances at a yellow.
Hope this helps you somewhat!
Jilly