Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my progress on 1425 level. That happened when i used new facebook profile..what can i do? thx
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michal,Thank you for contacting King Care! If you used a new Facebook profile that's not associated with your King account it will think you're a new player and not recognize your progress. You will have to go back to use whatever you were using before. I hope I understood your question clearly. Best regards, Jilly
Hi Michal,
Thank you for contacting King Care! If you used a new Facebook profile that's not associated with your King account it will think you're a new player and not recognize your progress. You will have to go back to use whatever you were using before. I hope I understood your question clearly.
Best regards,
Jilly