Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 597 but it didn't advance me as if I lost. I even took a screenshot that is passed the level. It's BS and it's BS that customer service is making me post my issue here.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Barbara, would you mind starting a new question with your issue since this is weeks old and we need all your details?
I have the same issue and still have not received word back from King Care.
Hi Tanya, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? If so, please write back here and please upload a print screen so that we can read the error message.