Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought 50 bars for 5.99 and none showed. I thought I did it wrong so I did it again and none showed up again. Please refund my money
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How can I empty piggy bank on BW2. Without making PURCHASE? Can you give me a promo code to empty it. I earned all those gold bars!!!!
Hi Sandy- Welcome to the community. I am very sorry that you have experienced this problem, due to personal data and the need for specialised support we do not handle any payment problems in the community.
Fear not, as you can find the solution here :-)
Thanks!