Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I reset my progress on candy crush saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kiara, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? Your progress can only be reset if you were playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. If you don't use either of them it's not saved. Please let me know what your last level was and I can see if I can elevate this to a King Admin.