Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at 3065 level and from today I am showing back @ 2825, Even in HTML 5 test OUR BROWSER SCORES 528 OUT OF 555 POINTS..please fix this ASAP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? Are you playing the game on Internet Explorer because King no longer posts new levels there and it ended on 2825. If you are still having the problem please write back here and we can try to resolve it for you.