Neither Candy Crush nor Candy Crush Soda will connect to King.com on my phone. I cannot even log out and try to log back in, because I get the error message "Not connected to the Internet". Having gone through previous requests here I can confirm that:
1) My phone can connect to the internet, both Wifi and LTE
2) I have memory available on my phone and the app is up to date
2) I do not access these games through Facebook, I use King.com, so please do not advise me to use FB to access the account.
3) On King.com I am approximately 11 levels lower than I am on my phone, so that means I lost the connection about a week ago
4) I would prefer not to lose my boosters as I have rather a lot of them, so I don't want to clear my data; clear my cache; force stop the app if I don't have to.
5) A friend is experiencing the same issue, so it's not just my phone.
Can you please let me know if there is a solution to this issue? I would really like to be able to access the opportunity to spin for boosters/extra moves and gather the boosters I have won through the marked bean collections.
Thank you.