Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing candy crush for a long time but since I’ve hit level 3,000. Kinda no fun. You can’t freaking win! And in all the time I’ve played I’ve never hit jackpot. Courious if any has ever hit it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Yes a few have hit the jackpot but why wait for it when you can play the sugar drop challenge! You can accumulate up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge