Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Was at Level 1965 the other night and when i opened it now, it is at 1865? I have updated Chrome, Cleared my history/cache, etc. Can anyone answer why this happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you....it is back to where i was. Do you know why it kicks back levels when i clear my browser?
Hi Erin, thanks for the information. I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and you should here from her hopefully tomorrow when she's back in the office.
@Erin please can you check your game now? Thanks!
It never went back to level 1965. And there is no error message, so i have nothing to screen shot. I play through facebook on my laptop. When i cleared my browser, it put me back to level 1865, it's like it is not syncing.
Hi Erin, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? If so, please write back here and please upload a print screen so that we can read the error message.