Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since I won 2 unlimited hours of play, everytime I try to play and make 1 move I get an orange screen and this message.
"An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment"
Can I please have my 2 hours back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Seriously it's pissing me off....this is day 3 that I cant play.
I lost all 6 hours of my unlimited lives. The problem is with the color bomb. I've been able to play the game if I can get through a level without creating and using a color bomb, but the moment a color bomb detonates I get the big Yeti telling me that an error has occurred and that I should try again later. I've contacted King at least half a dozen times in the past couple of days, but no one is responding to the technical error.
Still not working...it's been over 6 hours! What's the problems. I've not wastes a booster because it doesn't shut down until after I've made a move or 2....wth!?