Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a new Galaxy S8 and the app started me at level 1 but I'm actually on level 972. I have it connected through Facebook. (Candy crush Soda and Farm Heroes work fine on my phone just not Candy Crush). Please advise how to fix. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still not able to get to your current level? Since you are playing through Facebook all your progress is saved. Please write back here if you are still experiencing this and then I can tell you the best way to fix it.