An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment. when using a color bo

Options

Answers

• Leslie_Joanne
    Leslie_Joanne Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Been happening for a week wasted a whole bunch of bonuses cause It will let me start a game and as soon as I make a move it crashes .. I've updated chrome I've tried on other browsers getting annoyed can't find any answers 

• lhonestar
    lhonestar Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I cleared my cache as well and all my saved lives are now gone...uggh.  AND I still get the same error after 3 moves in the game.  King techies, please acknowledge the issue and provide a fix or at the very least a timeline for a fix!!

• Robyn_Kenny
    Robyn_Kenny Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have nothing to add to the solution except that I noticed this problem about 2 days ago.  I seem to get the error message when using the colour bomb and the game freezing when using a coconut wheel.  I use Chrome as my browser and play through Facebook.  I tried playing on Internet Explorer and Gameroom on my PC and got the same problem.  Yet I do not get this problem if I play on my phone or tablet (Android).  I deleted browsing history & cookies, restarted the computer but still have the same problem.  It seems rather pointless to be registered on this King Care site if they are not going to help with problems.

• tedthompson
    tedthompson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem been going on for 5 days. Where is the fix?

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

I can't believe it still doesn't work, they owe us some games and candies.  

don't forget the booster.
  • Alex-19
    Alex-19 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here...maybe this will be enough to make me finally stop wasting time on this game.

LOL yes! To actually get some real work done instead of wasting time ...
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Been happening for a week wasted a whole bunch of bonuses cause It will let me start a game and as soon as I make a move it crashes .. I've updated chrome I've tried on other browsers getting annoyed can't find any answers 

yep, thats the problem
  • Amy_Schrecengost
    Options

the games is working again try it Jacquey Jagiello!!!!

Still not working here either. Has been like this for two days straight now.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,743 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi all this glitch has been reported to the King team but please be patient and hopefully it will be fixed soon.  pleade try not to use it until the problem has been fixed.

• ilonawelacha
    ilonawelacha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just wasted three color bombs that I've just paid for and the game comes up with An error has occurred  We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment. I want a refund

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?