⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment. when using a color bo

Options

Answers

• westiedogs
    westiedogs Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

So I cleared my cache and the game worked for one day.  Now its not and I cleared it again to no avail....come on guys.

• Ruth_MLozon
    Ruth_MLozon Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This just started on Feb 1 after what looks like an update (the appearance of the game changed slightly when played on Facebook), I tried it in Chrome, Firefox and Edge, and the app crashed in all three, usually when doing a special swipe like colour bomb/wrap.  I tried it in Chrome on a different computer and it crashed there too.

Agreed. The most annoying thing is that we lose the item - colour bomb, striped & wrapped candy, and the mystery candy. I chose them as boosters and when the game crashes, I am down one each of those things, though I was unable to finish the level. Will we get reimbursed for those boosters?
  • Sharon_Sveinson
    Sharon_Sveinson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I use Opera, game bugs out whenever I use a color bomb. Hope King replaces the boosters we've lost.

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Stephanie are you aware that you are playing on Windows 10 and they are 45 levels ahead of mobile and computer?  Please, please, please make sure that you sign in to Facebook on your Windows 10 because if you are not logged in then every new level that you play won't be saved.  Facebook saves your progress so if something happens to the game or your computer crashes you get right back to your current level.  But if you're not going through Facebook you will be back at the last leve when you logged in with Facebook.  I also use my laptop and play the game on Windows 10.

yes I am connecting to Facebook when playing through Windows 10 but thanks for clarifying, I thought after posting my reply that I should have mentioned that as well
  • Robyn_Kenny
    Robyn_Kenny Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I had reported this issue on Feb 1 and it has still not been fixed.  In the mean time I downloaded Candy Crush directly onto my laptop from a Microsoft link that I found rather than trying to play it through Facebook.  Not only does the game run better but it has 45 more levels that don't appear on the Facebook version, which is 75 more levels than the android version.  I have completed level 3125 and am waiting for new levels.  Highly recommend doing this and I will not be going back to playing through my Facebook profile

Thanks for the tip Stephanie. I have done the same and it works fine on the Microsoft App. I signed in to Facebook through the App and I was at the correct level. Only thing was that I didn't have all my extras (hammers, switch hands etc)
  • Jacquey_Jagiello
    Jacquey_Jagiello Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Now it's crashing after 3 moves.  I'm so done.

• Bob_Hathway
    Bob_Hathway Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Apparently King Games would rather upset its users than remove the update they installed a few days ago. I guess they don't care about forgoing FB revenue and/or keeping its customers happy!!

• Holly_Stewart-2
    Holly_Stewart-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I feel the same it's been like this for what a week now! Obviously they don't care about their fb gamers that actually enjoy the game! Mines still down 

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    Still not working for me. Tried three times today without success.Loads and starts for a few seconds then the "error occurred" message happens.Tried rebooting and clearing cache.No luck
  • Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

As I mentioned earlier in this forum, if you download the Candy Crush version from Microsoft directly onto your laptop it should work.  Once you start up the game you are asked to connect to Facebook so you start on whatever level you are on

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?