Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
every time I use a Colored Candy Bomb I get kicked out of the game "error occurred, come back later, please fix
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Janet, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. The King team is well aware of this glitch and they are trying very hard to resolve it. Please refrain from using this booster until you see an update.