Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Saga level 1612 my treat calendar is stuck on day 1 and the King Care support staff won't help can someone out there help please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Colleen, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care.
Yes, some fans have complained about the daily calendar being stuck on day one but .......................... you are getting that wrapped candy and striped candy correct? So that's a good thing. It sounds like you might be clearing out your history daily and that will cause the calendar to begin again at day one. I have a great solution for you to collect up to 26 free boosters every day. Have you ever tried the sugar drop challenge? You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. So, when I play daily I can collect up to 26 from that and the day one giving me a total of 27 boosters. That way I'm not bothered that the calendar hasn’t advanced because each additional day is only offering you one or two free boosters but I am getting up to 27 instead. You can read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge