Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever I use a sprinkle candy in Candy Crush it give s me an error message and tells me to try again in a minute I have wasted many bonus items on this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi PattyB, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. The King team is aware of this glitch and they are trying very hard to resolve this. Please refrain from using this booster until you see an update.