Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all my progress but i do not know how to recover it (I do not know where the inbox is on my ipad screen) i have seen all the answers but i con't understand !!! Thanks (my username was andrea)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Enzo, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. If you haven't then nothing was saved. Please write me back here and if you haven't been playing through either then maybe I can try to elevate it to a King Admin. I'll wait to hear back from you.