Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep having my game freeze on the colour bomb too. I had two hours of free play and went from 2nd place in the contest down to 24th. Very annoying. I see a lot of others are having this same problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nancy, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. The color bomb and the game freezing has already been reported to the King team a couple of weeks ago but there are still working on trying to fix this glitch. Please refrain from using the color bomb until you hear an update.