⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush freezing once I begin to play

Options
Stephanie-33
Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3

I am using a laptop to play candy crush and whenever I try to use a color bomb or wheel the game freezes.   I have tried using both Chrome and Edge, with 2 different laptops and on 3 different profiles.  The results are similar.  The only difference is that with Chrome I get an error message while with Edge it just freezes.  Any ideas or suggestions?

Answers

• Christine_Warren
    Christine_Warren Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I am reporting that there is an error message, which appears when try to use a color bombs in Candy Crush Saga which started at level 3010

An error has occurred. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment.)

I deleted my app and reinstated a new app from Microsoft store. I tried different browsers Opera, Firefox, Internet and back to Chrome. I finally took my laptop to PC Shop Computer the technician verified everything possible and said the problem is a bug in the CCS game on Facebook. I have loss all my lives 300+ on Facebook and only a few friends appear on my personal game, which is linked to Facebook and previously to King.com games. I am now at level 3013 but unable to play on Facebook. Each time I try to use a color bomb in Facebook the game freezes and give me the error message stated above. Attached is the print screen sent previously to Facebook at the beginning of this problem level 3010 in Facebook .All cache have been deleted. Please look into this matter and advise. Players on Facebook have sent me the attached CCS level 3010 error report stating that this is a KING problem that I should contact King. This problem is upsetting as I am 74 years old not knowledgeable when it comes to the working of games and computer. Bernard helped a while back and was very helpful. Please can you resolve this issue.  I also much preferred playing a King but now force to play n Facebook as King does not support certain levels. PLEASE HELP!

No one from King or Facebook seems to be able to sort this out. I cannot get an answer from a computer

Christine

CCS level 3010 error report.pdf

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

I am reporting that there is an error message, which appears when try to use a color bombs in Candy Crush Saga which started at level 3010

An error has occurred. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment.)

I deleted my app and reinstated a new app from Microsoft store. I tried different browsers Opera, Firefox, Internet and back to Chrome. I finally took my laptop to PC Shop Computer the technician verified everything possible and said the problem is a bug in the CCS game on Facebook. I have loss all my lives 300+ on Facebook and only a few friends appear on my personal game, which is linked to Facebook and previously to King.com games. I am now at level 3013 but unable to play on Facebook. Each time I try to use a color bomb in Facebook the game freezes and give me the error message stated above. Attached is the print screen sent previously to Facebook at the beginning of this problem level 3010 in Facebook .All cache have been deleted. Please look into this matter and advise. Players on Facebook have sent me the attached CCS level 3010 error report stating that this is a KING problem that I should contact King. This problem is upsetting as I am 74 years old not knowledgeable when it comes to the working of games and computer. Bernard helped a while back and was very helpful. Please can you resolve this issue.  I also much preferred playing a King but now force to play n Facebook as King does not support certain levels. PLEASE HELP!

No one from King or Facebook seems to be able to sort this out. I cannot get an answer from a computer

Christine

CCS level 3010 error report.pdf

Christine, I don't know if this problem has been remedied for you but rather than logging in to Facebook then playing CCS try playing the Microsoft version on your computer and connecting to Facebook through the downloaded version. I am using Microsoft Edge as my browser and am not having any problems

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?