Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had lost all my progress since I connected my candy crush saga to my facebook account. I was in level 827 and now i am back to level 2. Please help me with my problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Crna Pantera, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Were you previously playing through Facebook because they save your progress? If not, that is why you are back at level 1. Please give me more information so that I can point you in the right direction.