level 3079

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 320 Level 3

Cannot believe that someone has not written about this level yet.  Another money level, where the only way to pass is with many boosters.  Another level that was lowered in just a couple of days of being issued. Another level that we will not see a video with the 18 moves instead of the original 23.  Why CC changes these levels so quickly, only they know.  This episode was a nice one till level 3079 came along.  Shame on you, CC.

Answers

• jiffylady1
    jiffylady1 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

I agree with parlady99. This constantly happens where moves come down as days pass. There is a video on youtube with 23 moves & bombs come down with 18 unlike what I'm playing. Even if you wanted to use boosters I don't think you'd stand a chance. I know the games are rigged for you to play so many before you're allowed to pass or get frustrated enough to spend money to pass but levels like this are ridiculous. Keep your fancy prizes for passing a level & put the game back like it was. The game used to be fun.

• Keith_Streelman
    Keith_Streelman Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2018
    Options

Couldn't agree more. You can't get get 18 bombs in 18 moves. You look at you tube and you get 23 moves. Come on CC!

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

I had so much trouble on 3074, and got so frustrated. So, I went to a level that i could pass 7 or 8 times in a row to fully load up the space ships.  My easy pass level for 8 times in a row was 3009, but perhaps you know an easy level to keep repeatedly passing on first tries.  So I retained fully loaded space ships through 3080 and now waiting on next leg of levels to update.   My spaceships were lost somehow now, and they changed it to lovely letters now instead... so I just went back and got fully loaded letters for whenever the next levels are updated.  Anyways, I breezed right through 3079 on first try... perhaps go load up those lovely letter boosters.  

• Boomer
    Boomer Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

This level is ridiculous! I don't even get close to winning this round. There is no way to win this in 18 moves, especially when the bombs drop with only 9 moves!

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

It is actually impossible as the bomb only drops after the first move, then only one bomb drops for every move after. Well done King, if you are going to make levels where you trick people into getting boosters at least make it so you can pass it without boosters. Pure money grab, horrible tactics.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?