Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I open Candy Crush Saga in Internet Explorer it shows that I have no mail? But when I go through Google Chrome I have at least 50 mail why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. Internet Explorer is no longer supporting the game. King has switched from Flash which is supported by IE and they are now using HTML5. You need to use one of the other browsers such as you have already found with Chrome. Also try Firefox and Opera too.