Candy Crush game keeps freezing when I use color bomb

Options
Hong_Te
Hong_Te Posts: 1 Newbie

For the last three days I haven't been able to play Candy Crush because the game keeps freezing once a color bomb is activated.  When I manage to not activate the color bomb and finish the level, then the game freezes again.  It's very frustrating.  I did clear my cache and cookies, updated my browser, and even tried using my niece's computer to play the game.  It still freezes and I get a message that facebook can't be reached.  I can play Candy Crush Soda and other games fine.  It's just Candy Crush that freezes.  

Answers

• Amy_Schrecengost
    Options

I am currently having the same issue, which started Friday evening for me (2/2/2018). Sometimes it has happened when trying to match striped and hard candies, but mostly with the color bombs. Have also tried using different browser, clearing cache, restarting PC, etc. Hoping it gets fixed soon, it's annoying and it's been eating through a lot of my power ups.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Amy, I see that you are reporting the same issue.  Which game are you playing that you have this problem?  I have seen reports about this happening with Candy Crush Jelly.  Please let me know which game so that I can report it.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Well i am writing again to let you know that it has been reported.  please stop using the color bomb until it gets fixed.

• Jacquey_Jagiello
    Jacquey_Jagiello Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

The game is working again.  I went into the history on chrome and cleared browsing data. Keep your fingers crossed. Hope this helps 

• jaygiv3
    jaygiv3 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2018
    Options

I am currently having the same issue, which started Friday evening for me (2/2/2018). Sometimes it has happened when trying to match striped and hard candies, but mostly with the color bombs. Have also tried using different browser, clearing cache, restarting PC, etc. Hoping it gets fixed soon, it's annoying and it's been eating through a lot of my power ups.

I have been having the same issue, the game freezes and shuts down and costs me a life. I have done everything suggested and it is still an issue. I did the recent update, uninstalled,re installed, deleted everything and still not resolved. The video is not working either when you click that. I don't know what the problem is, but its very frustrating and I wish someone would look into it.
  • Krys_Lyman
    Krys_Lyman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem. I can finish the level and win but if a candy bomb goes off it freezes after i win then doesn't count it.
  • Myrna_Piche
    Myrna_Piche Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm on level 2227 and the same thing is happening and it also started on 2/2/18. Haven't been able to play since Friday! Help!!
  • Lisa_MacDonald
    Lisa_MacDonald Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Well i am writing again to let you know that it has been reported.  please stop using the color bomb until it gets fixed.

Well, that's all fine and good until you need to get color bombs as ingredients.
  • Lisa_MacDonald
    Options

The game is working again.  I went into the history on chrome and cleared browsing data. Keep your fingers crossed. Hope this helps 

I tried that, too. Didn't work.
  • Lisa_MacDonald
    Options

I GOT it !!!!! I uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled. Problem solved !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?