I lost my rank

Options

So I had to change my Facebook password and then when I went onto candy crush I was back at level 1 from 3000+ so I restored my phone to a previous back up that I knew was before I did this. I now have my levels back, but how do I connect to Facebook without losing them again and I have lost all my rank and I was right at the top? Please help.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Sorry for the delay in responding and I appreciate your patience waiting for me to respond.  As long as you play the game through Facebook the progress will always be saved.  Ranking, I believe, has to do with whoever scored the highest so you might have ranked very high but then players who caught up to you might have scored higher so your ranking went down.  

Restoring your phone back to factory settings shouldn't affect your game as long as you played through Facebook.  Try your best to never uninstall the game because you will lose all your accumulated boosters.   The 

the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

If you ever have an issue where your progress was lost and it wasn't from an update with new levels, always try to clear the history of your mobile first.  Then you can always shut down your device and give it a few seconds and then turn it back on.  Then log out of Facebook or Kingdom and log back in and it should bring you back to your current level.

• Misba_Mulla
    Misba_Mulla Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too have lost my rank

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Misba, rank meaning did you lose your progress?  Rank meaning your profile picture showing the number?  Please give me more information.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?