Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everytime I log into the game, I get 3 moves in and the game cuts stating that an error has occurred and to try again in a few minutes. This has been happening for a few days. Any ideas how to fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you for your patience. Are you still having this issue? Are you, by any chance, playing through Facebook Gameroom because the game has been shutting down with that. Please let me know if you are still experiencing this and we can try to help you resolve it.