Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have asked this question twice already and still no answer, WTH am I suppose to do when I got over 700000 points and game still saying I did not complete level? Please fix this, getting very upset over here.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Irene, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you for your patience. Have you cleared this level yet? What I have been noticing is that a small amount of this type require more than just collecting the points. You have to use up all the moves in order for the level to clear. I know - I hear you - it's not fair and it's very frustrating! Please write back to let me know if you were able to clear it. And in the future, keep in mind any level that requires a certain number of points it might also want you to finish using the remainder of the moves.