Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play this game everyday but the daily reward never goes past day 1? What is wrong ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hezgarr, I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you. I haven't seen any issues regarding it not going past day 1 so perhaps this is something new. Do you play the sugar drop challenge? If not, please give that a try because you can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about it here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here