⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3079

Options
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal Posts: 22 Level 2

Level 3079 is collect 18 bombs in 18 moves.  First bomb drops after the first move so it is impossible to pass this level since the 18th bomb would drop AFTER the 18th move then you need another move to collect it.  A player would need a minimum of 20 moves on a perfect board.  Please adjust this board back to the 23 moves so it is passable.

Answers

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

I had so much trouble on 3074, and got so frustrated. So, I went to a level that i could pass 7 or 8 times in a row to fully load up the space ships.  My easy pass level for 8 times in a row was 3009, but perhaps you know an easy level to keep repeatedly passing on first tries.  So I retained fully loaded space ships through 3080 and now waiting on next leg of levels to update.   My spaceships were lost somehow now, and they changed it to lovely letters now instead... so I just went back and got fully loaded letters for whenever the next levels are updated.  Anyways, I breezed right through 3079 on first try... perhaps go load up those lovely letter boosters, fully loaded spaceships gives ya extra moves too.

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

Agree with Rose, the only booster that will help is the surprise candy otherwise it is literally impossible. Thanks King.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?