Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can play maybe 3 moves then I am thrown out of the game and get a pic of a monster and it says: An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment. This has been going on for days now and I am starting to jones.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue on level 3052. I play 3 moves, the screen freezes in the middle of the points and candies exploding, and eventually the monster comes on, or facebook is not responding, or nothing happens and it freezes. THis has been going on for a week. Wasn't sure it was a level issue or a facebook issue. This happens on all my pcs.