Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever I try to use the color bomb on 2671, the game would freeze. The same is happening on 2672 when I use the spaceship thing. It's not happening on the mobile version, just facebook version.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry for the delay in responding to you but there has been a lot of glitches this week. Yes what you are saying is a definite glitch and it has already been reported at least a week ago. The King team is frantically trying to find a resolution so I want to suggest that you refrain from using this booster until it gets resolved.