Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi Can you please restore my level to 347? When I log in to my Candy Crush Saga through facebook it put me back to level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok I'm going to elevate your issue now to a King Admin. You should be receiving a private message here on King Care.
Elsa, thanks for your suggestions. I logged out of Facebook, cleared my history, and even tried a Google Chrome browser. I am still not restored to level 347. I am stumped. Please elevate to King Admin. Thank you, SuzanneV1210
Hi Suzanne, can you try to clear the history first. Then log out of Facebook and log back in to see if that works. It has worked for other fans. If that doesn't work please write back and I can elevate this to a King Admin. to check it out for you.