Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy Crush Saga via my Microsoft XBOX Live account- how can I change my avatar? And is there a way to connect my MS XBOX Live account to King.com?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Catt, I am not 100% sure but I would think that you have to go to your Microsoft account since the XBOX is connected with Windows 10 correct? I know that you can change your avatar here on King Care. You would go into your profile and I believe there is an "x" that you click on near your picture and then it shows a bunch of CC avatars that you can change to.