Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to see how many people are a head of me, I'm currently on level 2898
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
With this new version I'm not sure that you can see the information as readily as we did before. With the old version if you clicked on a level it would bring up a list of your game friends who are there but with the new version that's not possible anymore. If I can find out more information I will write you back but I don't think it's possible anymore.