Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game loads & I'm able to play a level but once completed it freezes & I have to shut the browser down & restart again. When is this going to be corrected.
This is now the 5th day, very frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi marygor, there are a lot of freezing glitches and the studio is trying to work on a resolution. Thanks for posting your message here. A King Admin is checking all these messages so she will see your message posted here.
I do have this problem too for the third day already ! Every time when I finish a level and are getting to receive a booster, the board freezes. I have to shut down and reload again.
I am playing on Chrome through Facebook. Please help.
Hi Lorraine,
I'm so sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with the game. Are you, by any chance, playing the game through Facebook Gameroom? There is a big glitch that the team is trying to correct so is it possible to try playing the game another way? What browser are you using? I like Firefox and Chrome so if you haven't tried them on these browsers please try now. And always remember to log in with Facebook before starting the game because they save your progress.