Donut Island

Options

Hi

With a few hours to go, I topped the Leaderboard, of Donut Island i think. I next logged on after the event time limit had lapsed, to see nothing :-( No champagne corks flying, no ticker-tape. No bonuses, not even a mention that the event had finished. I don't even know if i've advanced to the next level.

Check it out for me please?

Thank you

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,746 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2018
    Options

Hi David, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you for your patience.  When the event ends it disappears completely from your board.  When it's ready to play again you will see it as a pop up when you open the game and it should tell you what island of Dexter's Striped challenge you are at.

• David_Griffiths
    David_Griffiths Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi David, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you for your patience.  When the event ends it disappears completely from your board.  When it's ready to play again you will see it as a pop up when you open the game and it should tell you what island of Dexter's Striped challenge you are at.

Sorry Elsa, i didn't explain myself very well. I shall try again. I'm pretty sure that i finished the event in 1st place. Normally, when an event is finished a pop-up is displayed showing your finishing position and promotions/demotions to the next event. Upon completion of the event there was no pop-up shown. I am sure that i finished in a position where i should have received a bonus and a promotion. Instead i think i may have been demoted instead.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?