Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged into facebook for the first time and all the levels disappeared now I have no levels with or without facebook please help I really want to get back to my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cathey, if you were not playing your levels through Facebook then they were never saved. Facebook saves your progress so you always should play the game through them. I will elevate this issue to a King Admin and hopefully she can offer you some help. Please give her a bit of time and you should hear from her with a private message here.