Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This has been happening for days now and I see a number of complaints for the same issue. Is anyone going to fix this anytime soon????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
After trying to see what I could find out for 2 days I found a link that sent me to download Candy Crush directly onto my laptop rather than playing through my Facebook profile. Not only did this version play much better on my laptop but there were 45 more levels available for play. I can't find the link I used but it was through Microsoft. Highly recommend this and will not be going back to the way I used to play