Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's been long enough for this problem of "an error has occured" I'm more then annoyed, as I'm sure the rest of the players are. I'm losing lives. I'm losing gift lives. Fix the problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I'm playing through Facebook. Yes it seems when I use the colored bomb is when it's happening. Although, a few times it's happened when I have combined a stripe and the other type candy (sorry don't remember the name lol)
Hi there, is this the problem of trying to click on a color bomb and the game freezes? Are you playing through Facebook Gameroom? Those issues have been reported and the team is trying to resolve them now. Please give me more details.