Boosters Gone Missing

Options
Kat_Wells
Kat_Wells Posts: 2 Newbie

Ok, this has happened to me many many times. I like to save my boosters and for no apparent reason my boosters keep disappearing after I acquire a reasonable amount. It happens on Candy Crush Saga and Now it’s happening on Candy Crush Soda as well. I spend tons of time playing to earn these boosters and I pay for them as well. Not impressed. Please give them back. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Kat,

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too.  This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

If you purchased gold bars and lost those then I can elevate this to a King Admin and she can look at your purchase history and write you privately here.  Please let me know if the gold bars refer to your issue.

• Kat_Wells
    Kat_Wells Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

That is unacceptable. You really need to work on this as I don’t want to play anymore due to this issue. There are many other games out there and I’m sure their boosters don’t just go missing for no reason. And you should definitely fix this problem and apply a replacement of boosters to my account because I played for those boosters. And regardless if I bought gold bars or not (which I have) and I’ve purchased boosters with them you should still be loyal to your players. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?