Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has to install every time I play in Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have gone onto Firefox and I have the same problem so it's not the browser I also have the latest updates on my Mac. The problem started after you updated/merged the games. Why have I still not got the exit button on my iMac yet I have it on my phone, so if I play on the mac and leave the game it has to download again, treat calendar dose not update at all (as other users have complained about) also I can't send lives to other players.
The problem then might not be the game if it's loading properly on your phone. On your iMac can you only use the Safari browser? Maybe it's the browser that isn't working properly. This is very strange because you are probably not having trouble loading anything else except this game correct? How old is your iMac?
As for my wifi (witch is fine) if I'am not connected with my iMac it will tell me plus I cannot open Facebook if it's not connected
I played on my iPhone 6 yesterday without any problems, when I play on me iMac its all screwed up it has to install because there is no (Red Exit button) option to exit the game
Hi Graham, are you clearing the history every day? That seems like a long time to load. I've never had anyone complain about loading time before. I use my iPhone 7 and also my iPad but neither take that long to load. I'm going to ask a silly question, if you don't mind. How is your wifi? Please make sure that you are connecting with wifi because a couple of times I thought that I was online but I wasn't. Make sure that the history is cleared and then try logging out of Facebook and logging back in to see if there is any improvement.
I play on an iMac desk top through Facebook daily and when you updated it to be so called compatible with the mobile version it reloads every time I want to play also the treat calendar is stuck on today and never advances (like ground -hog day). It is taking 84 seconds to load from clicking to play, to being able to start the game due to all the cr*p the same as you get on the mobile version, I play on a iPhone 6 but very in frequently. The amount of time and rubbish that has come over from the mobile version has now taken all the fun out of it not to mention all the time wasted waiting for it to load.
Hi Graham, I apologize for the delay in responding to you. Lots of glitches this past week. You haven't given me enough information to help you resolve this. Where are you playing the game - computer? mobile device? King.com? You shouldn't have to install the game every time you play. So please give me more information so that we can find a solution.