Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The level 1157 loads but won't start on candy crush legend
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Phil, you say "candy crush legend" but are you referring to Candy Crush Saga or is this an entirely different game?
Wow I just did a Google search to find out about this game. It's not a King game so I don't have an answer for you.
It says it is candy crush legend ?
I play it on android and candy crush legend is a game and it won't let me get past the level 1157 all the other level I could play and I don't know where the history is on the bush tablet is
It is a game and I play it it on Android
Hi Phil, can you give me more details like where are you playing the game? Computer? Mobile Device? What is Candy Crush Legend? Have you tried to clear out the history? Please tell me more and then we can try to resolve this for you.