Candy Crush will not load 100 %

Options
Darlene_Dudenas
Darlene_Dudenas Posts: 91 Level 2

I go through Facebook , use Google Chrome , try to load CC , I can spin the wheel , but soon as I press the level I am on to play the game won't load , says it is unresponsive !  I happened Feb. 1 , since you did that new update ... Please Fix or let us know what is going on ...  I play on a Laptop and have Windows 7 !!!   HELP !!!  I also did everything , clear cashe , history .. uninstalled Candy Crush .. I can play CC through  Internet Explorer but it is the very old version and plays really slow . Please Reply ...Thank you !

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Darlene,

Are you playing through Facebook Gameroom because there is a glitch and people can't get into the game.  If you aren't then try to clear your Chrome history first.  Then log out of Facebook and log back in to see if this works.  If not, please write back here and add a print screen so I can see what the message is telling you.

• Darlene_Dudenas
    Options

Hi Darlene,

Are you playing through Facebook Gameroom because there is a glitch and people can't get into the game.  If you aren't then try to clear your Chrome history first.  Then log out of Facebook and log back in to see if this works.  If not, please write back here and add a print screen so I can see what the message is telling you.

Elsa , I am not playing through Gameroom ! I have cleared my Chrome history ever day now for the last 5 days nothing works ... did everything you said and nothing .... like I said it shows everything I can spin the wheel do everything except play the level that I am on .... Sometimes if I do the level before the level that I am on it will load and if I use the chocolate ball or make a few moves it crashes and goes to an orange screen with a APE saying an error occured we are trying to fix it .... I think it has something to do with the new update that CC did Feb. 1 .... because there are millions of people that can't get it to load ... all using Chrome and Laptops ....so something is out of sync since the UPDATE . Can we talk through Email ? ddudenas@cogeco.ca, then I can send a photo
  • Darlene_Dudenas
    Options

Hi Darlene,

Like I said I can get CC through Internet Explorer but it's old version and slow
  • Darlene_Dudenas
    Options

Hi Darlene,

Tried the computer at work today it is also Google Chrome and would not work either ...
  • Darlene_Dudenas
    Options

Hi Darlene,

As of 15 mins. ago my CC is now working ..... Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?