Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Nothing has changed as far as I know. I'm fed up of it having to download again and I have to wait then switch off the sound and music every time. It does save my progress from iPhone/ipad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Izzy, are you clearing out the history daily because that will cause the music and sound to be back each time? If you don't want to hear the music then don't clear out the history. Most important is your progress! Can you keep the volume down so it's not loud and annoying?