Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not able to proceed beyond 2060 even when I have achieved goal?...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, I can surely understand your frustration and you're not the only one who has mentioned this level. You can read a tip from here: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%202060 but I believe the problem is not gaining the correct number of points as much as you also have to complete the moves in order to win.