Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have gotten the required points in Level 1389 a number of times but it keeps saying I failed. I need to move forward. This has occurred today and last night.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Esther, the trick of this level is not to get the required points alone because you have to continue until you use up all the tries. Click on this link: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2015/12/candy-crush-saga-level-1389.html and then scroll down to what Lucia wrote. Once you read that and read the tips for the level go ahead and try it again and I bet that you clear it.